Honey Matcha Latte
The healthy Engery-Drink
The milk drink with powdered green tea (matcha) has become a real trend in recent years - and for good reason! Firstly, it consists of just three ingredients and is therefore easy to prepare, and secondly, it looks great thanks to its green color! Traditionally, the drink is prepared with a matcha whisk to develop the flavor as much as possible and to dissolve the powder completely.
You need these ingredients:
- 1 tsp matcha tea
- 1 tsp honey
- 250 ml milk
- 60 - 100 ml hot water
- Here's how to prepare the matcha honey latte:
And this is how the Matcha Honey Latte is made:
- Pour the matcha tea into a cup
- Add the honey to the powder and mix both with the matcha whisk to form a creamy mixture
- Pour hot, non-boiling water (approx. 75 degrees) over the mixture
- Whisk the tea until the powder is well distributed and a dense, fine-pored foam forms on the surface
- Now foam up the milk of your choice and pour the matcha into the milk foam
If you would like to pour the milk as latte art like in the video, why not take a look at our Dallmayr Academy and book a latte art course. It's also a great idea for the next girls' day out!