Dallmayr Espresso Martini
Recipe for the iconic cocktail from the 90s
An old acquaintance: the Espresso Martini is an icon among drinks and a classic Kahlúa cocktail. Invented in the late eighties, the coffee cocktail is celebrating its comeback. We'll show you how to prepare this classic drink at home and wow your guests with this stylish wake-up drink!
- 60 ml Dallmayr Espresso Home Barista lntenso (about 2 espresso shots)
- 40ml Vodka
- 20ml Kahlua
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Coffee beans for decoration
- Place the ice cubes in a shaker and add the espresso, vodka and Kahlua.
- Shake together the ingredients vigorously for at least 10 seconds until a fine foam has formed.
- Pour the drink through a sieve into a Martini glass.
Espresso Martini fans take note:
With our casualEspresso Martini Cap in navy blue you are always well dressed. No more "bad hair days" and a real eye-catcher in every season!
Espresso Martini can also be prepared as a non-alcoholic variant. Alcohol-free vodka & Kahlua alternatives are available, for example, from Seedlip.