Raspberry Iced Latte
berry power for your coffee
Many people with a sweet tooth know the combination of cream and raspberries from the fruity "hot love" sundae - with our summery raspberry iced latte recipe, we show you that this mixture can also be enjoyed in coffee.
A real alternative to the classic dessert
Our Raspberry Iced Latte is perfect for anyone who likes a coffee with their dessert. Why not combine coffee and dessert in a fruity coffee drink? You will love it!
Raspberries and coffee: It's a match?
The berry sweetness forms a surprisingly pleasant contrast to the finely bitter coffee flavors. The creamy consistency of the lightly whipped cream adds the perfect finishing touch to this creative iced coffee variation!
These are the ingredients you need for the raspberry iced latte
- Eight raspberries
- 50 ml milk
- 150 ml cream
- 100 ml Dallmayr prodomo filter coffee
- ice cubes
It's so easy to prepare
1. mash eight raspberries with a fork.
2. Whip 150 ml cream and 50 ml milk until frothy.
3. pour a handful of ice cubes and the whipped cream into the glass.
4. pour 100 ml Dallmayr Prodomo filter coffee over the back of a spoon.
The iced latte also tastes great with other fruits. So why not try the recipe with your favorite fruit!